Uploading to Myriad 5
If you’re only used to uploading music through Nerve, and want to play something else like a vox-pop, interview, or pre-record, here’s the guide to getting it onto the system.
Do not import songs this way!
- Log into Myriad as yourself! If it’s already logged in, go to File, Logout, then enter your username and password.
- Click MediaWall, and click “Jump”. Enter 100,000 in the box, and click Ok.
- Scroll using the Left/Right buttons, until you find an empty place
- Drag your MP3, WAV or whatever into this place. It will import it and get it ready for airplay.
- It’s imported, but now you need to fill in the metadata! So right click and hit Edit.
- Click Save, and drag this into the log like you would any other item!